Sunday, November 22, 2009

Has it really been that long....

Since my last post? Hello bandits. I've been so busy with family, work and crafting I've haven't a minute to stop by and "chat" I have a ton of new stuff to share on the crafting front. I'm starting to up load pictures now. I hope to get them in the shop asap since they are mostly Christmas items.

Are you ready for Turkey day! I am I just love hanging out with family and eating until your busting! I have to get my fill that day, on Friday I will be going to the oral surgeon to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled.

Long story short I cracked one of my wisdom teeth on a tootsie roll, how you may ask? Good question after going to my dentist I've come to find out my wisdom teeth are slowly decaying. I must of had a slight fracture and the tootsie roll did the trick. My dentist doesn't pull teeth so I went to any oral surgeon for an evaluation and decided if he is going to pull one do them all and get it over in one shot. I know I'm crazy. They aren't impacted so I don't expect to have too much pain. Eating is going to stink b/c you can only have soft foods.

I woke up today to a lovely email from an etsy member who featured me in a treasury

We'll back to editing pictures. Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.

Oh and I already decorated for Christmas, tree and all. Only because I usually do it this coming weekend and with the surgery I'll be in no mood to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment