Friday, December 18, 2009

Mmmm Cupcakes....

Mmmmm and they're peanut butter and jelly my bandit friends! It doesn't get better than that! I would love to makes these one day. I found them on Martha Stewart

I was in the mood to bake something today and since I wasn't ready to tackle these delicious little fellows I made some peanut brownies! They hit the spot with a nice glass of cold milk. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow for you dear reader, but trust me they were divine. Don't worry there's still some ready for consumption tomorrow.

If you live on the east coast then I hope you are ready for the first official snow storm of the year. It's supposed to start falling tomorrow night into Sunday which means a possible work from home day for me on Monday! Hubby and I are ready with a house full of food and movies from blockbuster. We'll be up early tomorrow to do some last minute running around gathering "supplies" for Christmas dinner. I don't want to leave it to last minute next week and have to fight crowds.

I guess we'll have a white Christmas after all. It's been quite a few years since NJ has seen one. I think I was a kid? Wherever you are dear reader enjoy your weekend.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment