Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Bandits. I hope you all enjoyed time with family and friends. We had a great time at my BIL New Years Eve. Lots of food, card playing and watching the ball drop. Can't get better than that when you are with loved ones.

I started the New Year off with a bang as far as crafting. I've got some new treasures to finish then add to the shop tomorrow or Monday.

I was featured in a treasury today. Thank you SandysCapCodOrig view it HERE

Joe and I took advantage of Raymour and Flanigan's no money down no interest until 2014 this weekend. We bought a new sofa, 2 ottomans and a chair. Chocolate Leather. I can't wait for them to come next Saturday. It will make our tiny living room more spacious getting rid of the big bulky sofa and loveseat we have now. I can't wait to post pics here.

We just got back from seeing Sherlock Holmes (Which was fabulous) I'm off to bed for now. Enjoy the rest of your Holiday weekend.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment