Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh My it's Windy

WOW is it windy here in NJ. Yesterday and today it's been down right frigid and windy. I'm waiting for the house to blow away. I don't mind the cold but when you add the wind with the bitter cold, well that's just unnecessary.

Joe and I have been huddled in the house today other than the occasional walking of the pooch, really Joe has walked her. Thanks hon! It's given me a chance to finish some unfinished projects.

I started a new line of wood doll pendants called Birthstone Dolls. I have January, February, March and April done. I think they came out pretty darn cute. They can be customized to match the recipient. I have 3 in the Shop now.





I also made this little girl named Julia. She loves turtles and bologna sandwiches



I also have a new ballerina pendant and heart pendant I'll be listing tomorrow. Great for Valentines Day.

I'm off to get back under the covers.

TTFN - K

No comments:

Post a Comment