Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello...

Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world. I'm Kathy the "bandit" behind the Peanut butter bandit. If you don't know by my blog name I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! I eat it just about everyday. I mean it. Even if it's just a heaping spoonful which in my opinion is the best way to eat it. Hey it's good for you! I also love caramel but that's a story for another time.

I live in NJ with my loving husband Joe and my sidekick & partner in crime Zoey the pug. She loves peanut butter too. I am a zombie to the corporate world durning the day and a self taught struggling artist. I love to doodle and paint. Which I do tend to do at work, alot so don't tell the boss.

I hope you enjoy visiting me and my little blog of peanut butter goodness.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment