Thursday, July 30, 2009

Look what I bought

How cute is he?


I couldn't resist him. I love the Harry Potter series and he will look to cute on my bookshelf next to my coveted books.

He comes from etsy seller humblebea She has a full line of these cute little "wee gnomes",with one for every personality. Go check them out.

In other news my MIL is coming home from the hospital on Saturday. She'll be doing in home rehab from here on in. She's doing really well. I have a new painting to share hopefully I'll have it posted here and in the shop in the next day or so.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

TTFN - K

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, the DA! I love it too, precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo adorable! I am off to check out her store.

    Glad to hear your MIL is doing better.

    ReplyDelete