Sunday, July 19, 2009

On a Magical High

Hey Bandits. Happy Sunday. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I topped mine off with a Sunday matinee of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. AWESOME. I LOVED IT. I'm a huge fan of the books, this was by far the best of all the movies and closest to the actual book. If you haven't seen it GO! what are you waiting for.
Seeing the movie now makes me want to re-read the books for the 4Th time.

In other events of the day I finished 2 more ACEO's. I'm really enjoying creating them. They are so quick and fun. I also have a few larger paintings in the works. I tend to work on 2-3 projects at a time. I love the chaos.

My Mom is also visiting from Fla. I'm so excited to see her. I haven't seen her since my Wedding in May. Looking forward to some Mommy time. No matter how old you are your Mom is always your "Mommy". Off to watch the rest of Big Brother. Oh and I'll be listing these ACEO's in my shop this week.

Up Up and Away...



Candy Patch...

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your mom and then get back to posting at IL. Cute own and bunny with one ear sticking out. lol

    ReplyDelete