Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bad Me..

Hello Bandits,

I've been a bad blogger. Sorry! I have a lot going on and nothing I want to bore you with. I had a productive Sunday on the craft front. It was productive but at the same time as I think I've posted before I feel like it wasn't. I truly believe its because i have to many darn ideas swirling around in my head.

We did get some rain this weekend but even with all the rain it's still hot and humid. Fall when will you arrive? I'm dying to shut the air conditioner, open the window and relish in some fresh air.

Here is what I did finish on the crafting scene. A wedding ornament, BOO blocks to sit on your spooky book shelf along with some larger trick / treat blocks. Oh and a cute name block complete with little wood girl. I have a boy one in the works. Name blocks can be made to match any room decor. They are solid wood and have been "distressed" for a time worn look. The boo blocks measure 1", trick/treat measures 2" and AVA measures 1 3/4".







They will all be in the shop by tomorrow. The wedding ornament is there now. How cute is that for a shower or anniversary gift?

I hope to have some more of the ideas cluttering my head become reality this week. I also have canvas' I started but put aside we'll see if I get to them too.

Tuesday we get Direct TV. Joe is so happy b/c he will have the NFL package, I'm happy b/c it keeps him out of my hair so I can CREATE in peace. Ahhh the simple things.

TTFN - K

No comments:

Post a Comment