Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Hello Bandits,

Today is my 37th birthday! I don't feel 37 I feel more like 25 and some people will say I look 25 which isn't a bad thing. I still get carded at bars sometimes. Anyway, today Joe and I are laying low. We'll probebly go to dinner over the weekend. I'm pretty low key about my birthday. I'll try to post some then and now pics of me later today or this week. I always love seeing people's baby pics and thought I would share too.

In bandit news I've listed some Christmas ornaments in the shop. I was in that kind of mood. You can see them hereI'll be listing more later today. You can customize them however your little heart desires. Customs requests welcome.




TTFN - KB

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day.

    Your little ornaments are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete