Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Direct TV has arrived

Hello Bandits,

Joe and I are now proud subscribers of Direct Tv. Whoo Hoo well it really doesn't matter to me but Joe is excited to have the NFL package and I'm excited b/c that will keep him busy on the weekends for me to paint!!!! and Shop LOL! Now to memorize my favorite channels.

Anyone watching Big Brother? I've been addicted since the show first started. I've watched every season I have to say this is one of the better ones. Loving Jeff not only is he not afraid to mix up the game he's not bad to look at either (blushing)
I hope he takes it. He and Jordan make a cute couple too. I hope they get rid of Russel this week. If you just watched tonights episode you will know that he took Kevin off the block and put Russel on. Well I've got work tomorrow (Booo) I hope to get some more goodies painted this week.

TTFN- K

No comments:

Post a Comment