Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where Does the Weekend Go?

Hi Bandits!

Where does the weekend go? It was just Friday night. It stinks when you work full time have a 2 hour commute to and from work. The week is long but short, long b/c you work outside of the house and short b/c by the time you get home you don't have the energy or the time to do what you really want to do and for me that is paint.

In between you have to run errands, clean the house and do laundry. Sunday's have become my time to paint but today I was disappointed in my self. I didn't get as much as I wanted to get done and that frustrates me. I think because I have so many ideas swirling around my head and I can't get them out fast enough. Hopefully this week will be better as far as painting and crafting goes.

I did try my hand at some paperclay today. Lets just say I need practice. It's hard to get used to. I starts to dry and stick to your hands. I'm going to keep at it though...

Ok enough of my rant. I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

TTFN - K

No comments:

Post a Comment