Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First day of Fall and a SALE!

Hello bandits! Today is the first day of fall my absolute favorite time of year ( I think most people say that) for me it truly is. I love the anticipation of the holidays, cool weather, crisp falling leaves, hot apple cider, caramel apples, family gatherings, and building a fire ( in my case flipping the switch on the gas fireplace) I miss my parents house. We had a real fireplace and my dad always built one during the fall and winter. Almost every night.

In honor of fall arriving I am having a buy 2 get 1 free ornament sale. Buy any 2 ornaments in my shop and get one free! How cool is that? At check out in notes to seller just mention what ornament you would like as your free ornament. This includes any personalized ornament too.

Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment