Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Here, It's Here!

My tabletop photo studio is here! I'm so excited to set it up and start using it. I ordered it from LTD Commodities for only $39.95 well worth it I think. We'll see when try it out. It not only comes with the light box BUT it comes with the following....(per the website)

Use your own camera with the Tabletop Photo Studio to take crisp, clear photos.

Set up a studio to take pictures of small items for online auctions, brochures and more.
Includes:
Compact light box (16" cu.) with an integrated diffuser screen that balances light while softening distracting shadows
2 High-output lights (3-1/2" x 2-3/4") with adjustable, retractable legs (adjust from 8-1/4" to 10" high) and power cords
2 Backgrounds (light and dark)
Adjustable mini tripod (9-1/2" dia.; adjusts from 6-1/8" tall to 10-1/8")
Built-in nylon carrying case with a handle
Two GU10-C halogen bulbs (110V/120-Watt) are included.
Take beautiful, professional photos at home!

I tried to borrow a picture for you but if you click on the link you can see it. I'll post photos when I have it set up in my studio. Now I can get decent pictures I can't wait. This will be a huge help for my ornaments.

Hope you had a fab Monday!

TTFN-K

No comments:

Post a Comment