Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where did the summer go?

Hello Bandits! Sorry for the lack in posting. It's been a blur around here lately. It was just the end of August and I was complaining about the heat. Now it's the first week of September and the air is cool and crisp I LOVE IT!

Joe and I finally finished painting the dining room and living room of the house. I am exhausted but it looks so crisp and clean. I can't stop looking at the walls. Color is so much nicer than white. We chose, OK I chose, a deep green (it's called chopped dill not to get off the subject but can I have the job that names paint colors or even nail polish colors?) for the living room and part of the dining room and a sandy beige for the rest of the dining room and hallway. I'm going to take pictures and post them tomorrow.

In the chaos of painting I started decorating for fall too. I can't express how much I love this time of year. Football, cool weather, pumpkin and apple picking.

what are your favorite things about this time of year?

TTFN - Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment